Container Service You Can Count On!
A better experience from the ground up. Marine Container Services (MCS), located in Newark, New Jersey, leads the industry a full suite of services to importers and exporters throughout the United States. We stand apart from the rest because we offer a better experience from the ground up. This means you get personalized attention from that very first phone call, thanks to our courteous staff, impeccable logistics, and state-of-the-art digital communication systems – all designed to ensure seamless operation end to end.
Our trucking division currently has 48 state common, contract and brokerage authority, and we are proud to be one of the few pier carriers that have company-owned and -operated tractors with technologically advanced digital communication systems for seamless operations.
The MCS difference begins and ends with our stellar team of personnel. From dispatchers to truckers, you can rest easy knowing your request is being handled professionally and efficiently. MCS is committed to providing quality service to our clients now and in the future.
We take great pride in providing our clients with the solid service support that has allowed our company to grow and expand over our many years in operation. As one of the few pier carriers that have company-owned and -operated tractors, with drivers equipped with radio phones for instant communications, MCS is on the front line of the importing and exporting industry. We are proud of the seamless interaction of every member of our team to result in optimal service quality.
From chassis service to domestic truck brokerage, MCS offers a wide spectrum of container services. We boast an excellent safety record, courteous staff and drivers, and GPS tracking, all backed by a reputation of being a strong service organization emphasizing on-time delivery performance.
Our brokerage department, MGT, is your in-house U.S. Customs licensed brokerage service resource. We can produce the necessary documentation to clear or transport your cargo in bond to its destination, as well as handle remote filing for other ports in the United States in addition to the NJ/NY area.
Check container status, and pull scanned documents and invoices online.
Making Your Transportation Needs as Seamless as Possible.
MCS is are proud to offer comprehensive services to both importers and exporters throughout the United States to meet and exceed your transportation needs. Thanks to our customer-centric approach, it’s our main priority to earn and maintain your trust and loyalty.
Ensuring you’re 100% satisfied with the end result.
We achieve that through offering end-to-end services, from export flat rack loading to warehouse transloading. Let’s take a more in-depth look at the services we offer here at MCS.
Pier Intermodal Drayage
Warehouse Export Consolidation
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of origin
- Insurance declaration
- IForwarder's certificate of receipt
- Banking transmittal
- Commodity-specific documents
- IChamber & consular legalization
Out of Gauge Services
Export Flat Rack Loading
Call us today to get a quote on the securing and bulk heading of any measurement flat rack you need. Flat racks are sometimes required for stowing heavy lift, over-height and/or over-width cargo, usually featuring collapsible end frames, lashing rings, corner posts, straps and chains to ensure safe, secure transport of your cargo. Our securing devices and materials keep your shipments safe from any damage that may occur for the ultimate in peace of mind.
Regional and Local Trucking
Domestic Truck Brokerage
Come Drive With Us!
Global Transport Services
- Booking the container with the steamship line
- Coordinating the inland drayage
- Negotiating international shipping rates
- Managing the routing of cargo on both water and land
- Providing dock receipts
- Filing the necessary Shipper’s Export Declaration electronically
- Forwarding the Ocean Bill of Lading to the proper party
Automobile Document Services
- Pickup trucks
- Earthmoving equipment
- Military vehicles
- Roll Trailers
A Better Experience From The Ground Up
- We are a trucking operation with 48 state common, contract and brokerage authority.
- We use technologically advanced digital communication system keeping our dispatchers in communication with our drivers at all times, with real-time updates to clients on the location of their goods.
- We hold Customs House License New Jersey (NWK269), allowing us to function as a bonded carrier between states and licenses to transport liquor in NJ, NY, and CT.
- We handle all size loads, including overweight shipments, via tri-axle chassis.
- We give you complete warehousing services, including transloading, export consolidation, import distribution, loading of flat racks, banding of cargo/storage, and special projects requiring “heavy lifts.”
- Our fully-owned sister company, Management Consultant Brokerage (MCB) is an NVOCC licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) to provide Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) services License # 017311.
- MCB is a licensed Customs Broker that prepares all documentation to clear or transport a client’s cargo in bond to its destination.
- We provide both ocean and air freight quotes to and from the US for all international import and export cargo.
- We work with ports throughout the US via Remote Location Filing (RLF) to reduce fees and expedite clearance.